80s...Na Na Na Neeerrrrrr. We're living in the 80s!

One of my prized possession, with which to give any retro Warhammer game some 80 hi tech gravitas is my MagiDice (TM).

This was, at the time a very expensive executive toy which was powered by a PP7 battery no less.

These were such precision pieces of electronics that each one had an individual serial number lest they need to back for servicing.

Anyway, here's some pics of the beast...








The more observant may have noticed that it was made a few doors away from that other great 80 gaming institution 'Chris Harvey Games' for whom I had the distinct pleasure of working in the 90s.

TTFN

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...