F*****g Gendarmes...

This will be a brief post as I am not up to scratch at the moment.

It's been a looooong wee this week, but I have been able to finish the painting of 50 early 16th Century Gendarmes for one of my regular clients. The models are mostly Essex, and are shown here with the high gloss lacquer that I give to all of my work before matting down with Winsor & Newton prof artists varnish. They should be based later this week, ready to ship to Canada when I get back from my 3 week sabbatical in mid November, along with some rather nice Italian pikemen and Swiss mounted crossbowmen.








TTFN



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...