Another Section Of The Layout Completed...

Yesterday, I finally got the main construction of the 'Big Shed' completed on my layout, and the lighting fitted.

This means that I have been able to permanently fix and fettle the shed and fence. I am really happy with the grimy windows and the limestone hard standing.

Next I'll add a portakabin and portaloo. Then I'll move on to the industrial unit and BR compound. Once they're done, I can start to add the fine detail and people to really bring it to life.

Here are a few pics. Note please, that the 'night time' shot was taken before I dealt with light leakage.





As before I have used the 'Just Plug' lighting system by Woodland Scenics which is simply the easiest way of lighting a layout.

All in all, I'm really happy with this layout, given that it's new ground for me. What's more, I'm making serious progress, which I don't seem to do with wargames figures, given that I paint for a living and so rarely feel like painting in my spare time.

TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...