Typical... None For Ages, Then Two Come At Once!

The Gob Lobber I won the other day arrived, yesterday, and it's lovely.

But, just in the same way that you get no bus for ages and then two arrive at once, I also picked another one up for £20.


Admittedly, the original crew id missing, BUT, the astute of you will have noticed the Dwarf Jogger in there... A very nice model in it's own right.

Along with this beastie, I also managed to get hold of 2 bolt throwers for £4.99...



And an organ gun, again for £4.99




So for less than £30 I have significantly increased my artillery park, and as a result, I am a rather happy bunny.

I really have found my mojo again. Now I just need to find a wargames club.


TTFN



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...