The Twat In The Hat

Today, saw a postman cursing my very name as he delivered a plethora of packages containing not only trains, but a piece of choice millinery which, can be truly said to set me apart from the rest...



A friend and client over in Canada, has ribbed me for a year or more, with threats of buying me a North American engine driver's cap. So, rather than be threatened and blackmailed, I bought myself one from the Discovery North Bay Museum in Ontario on Friday, in the livery of Canadian National.

Now they say that if you wanna be a twat, wear a hat...

Plenty of people think I'm a twat, so now I have the hat and therefore meet all the criteria!


TTFN


PS: Yes I have worn it to run in the new locos tonight, and very comfortable it is.

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...