The Desire To Games Is Definitely Back...

Well, it's taken me just over two years, but at last, I do really seem to have the bug for gaming again.

I've no desire however to get back into organised club gaming because frankly I don't want to lose the urge again.

Last week, I purchased two armies from friend I've known for about 30 years, who is focussing more and more on 15mm WW2 and 28mm Fantasy.

Accordingly, we were able to agree a mutually agreeable price for his 28mm Norman and Celtic armies, which are made up of mostly Foundry and Griping Beast models and are painted to a nice standard which stands out on the table.

The Normans need their bases finishing and a number of the Celts likewise need some basing love.

But they are great armies and are perfect matches for my regular opponent who has Republican Romans and Vikings.

































Apart from that, I've not been up to much. It's been work, work, work which whilst tiring is filling the coffers and paying for hobbies.

Mind you, 10-14 hours, Monday to Friday with a paintbrush can be punishing on the neck, spine and eyes, so I have to make sure that I do all my stretches, keep hydrated and always work under my studio lights.

I'm hoping to get time to get my first miniature range into production this year, because I've a few more ranges that I'd like to see made too.

Well, if you'll excuse me, I need to go and cook a Thai curry with all the trimmings.

TTFN




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...