Let Down And Uplifted...

Well, I was really looking forward to getting my Celt and Norman armies...

Alas, when they arrived, they were beaten up to the point that I threw in the towel after repairing 11 chariots and sold them, making a 30% loss.

However,

I did manage to snag almost 200 20mm WW2 Germans for £120, which I consider a low enough price to offset my other loss. And yes, they are all metal.

I'm going to be using them to revisit Rapid Fire after my gaming buddy and best friend, sneakily purchased a ludicrous Russian army from eBay for a fraction of bare model price.

Anyway, here are some pics:




One other thing has popped into my mind in the last couple of days. If a club has a show secretary on it's committee, but then ceases to have a show, what happens to that post?


TTFN

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...