The Germans Have Landed...

Well, yesterday was a harrowing day for a treason I won't go into as it is private, but was gaming related. Not private for me you understand, but for others...

On the brighter side, my 20mm Germans arrived and I am very pleased to say that they were s well packed that not one was damaged, and they are better even than expected...

Now to sort then into Rapid Fire units.

I have looked at and tried Bolt Action, but, for a a serious historical mind like my own, the permutations and anachronisms you can get away with make it feel like Worldwarhammer...

I have had a few more conversations regarding the demise of Triples this week, and all were very well thought out, all pretty much drawing the same conclusions, which was interesting.

I'll maybe go into those in a later post, but I have to go and take a ride in the countryside for a little lunch and to clear my head of this and that.

TTFN


PS: I will be working hard this week on getting painted previews for a whole slew of new releases from Heroics & Ros (the tip of a VERY large iceberg)  to be used to tempt you 1/300th addicts at Joy Of Six, next Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...