Sheffield Wargames Society Committee Change

The AGM of SWS was held on 23 November 2016

An entirely new committee was elected as follows:

Chairman - Tim Gow


Secretary - John Armatys


Treasurer - Graham Northing


Show Secretary - Pete Scholey


Publicity Officer - Cy Harrison



It has been speculated that there is a high probability of  a show returning to Sheffield. My personal guess would be 2018 at a smaller venue, lasting one day. It can be seen that for the most part, this new committee could be seen as progressive and 'safe pairs of hands' and I for one, wish them well in their endeavours.

Comments

  1. I think this is a positive step for SWS. In fact I am seriously considering re-joining. How about you ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very unlikely. People were rather clear on their opinion of me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...