Last night I completed the negotiations to purchase what is my 3rd and final layout for my studio, in the shape of an ex-exhibition layout by the name of 'Wanstead'. It's in OO and I think you will agree that it's very attractive indeed, comprising a 6ft scenic area and 2 x 3ft fiddle yards.

It;s in that late 70s and early 80s style which is so mingled with my early gaming years that even a model can evoke strong memories for me. I was a model railway fan before I was a gamer and the two sort of merged at the outset, and seem to be re-converging in the present, so a model  like this is just too good to miss.

It's fully DCC controlled and is lit, which adds a special something to models, and the ability to run them in a darkened room for more atmosphere.


Anyway, without further ado, I give you 'Wanstead'...









TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...