The Yellow Peril...

Armies are like Chinese food... 

Better than sex 

*Ahem* 

Rather, you need another shortly afterwards.

And so, following the purchase of the Tyranids which I spoke of in my last 'show and tell' I felt the urge to buy another army, this time those stalwart defenders of the Imperial creed, the marines of the Adeptus Astartes, and in particular the Imperial Fists chapter in their striking yellow paintwork.

This time I had to go to £475, which was still frankly a bargain, and I got the following:


Space Marine Captain 
Space Marine Librarian (metal)
Tactical Squad One - Sergeant has a chainsword, flamer, missile launcher. 
Tactical Squad Two - Sergeant has a chainsword, melta gun, missile launcher (6 have transfers rather than sculpted pads)
Tactical Squad Six - Sergeant has a Power Fist and Combi Plasma, Plasma gun, missile launcher
Each of these have a Rhino with corresponding markings
5 Assault Marines - Sergeant has a Power Fist and Plasma Pistol
6 Devastator Marines - 4 Missile Launchers
Razorback with Twin Heavy Bolter
8 Sternguard Veterans - Sergeant has a Power Fist, 3 Combi Meltas in unit (metal models), with Rhino and veteran markings
5 Assault Terminators - 3 Thunder Hammers, 2 pairs of Lightning claws (Forge World Sculpted Pads)
Land Raider Redeemer
Dreadnought with Multi Melta and Heavy Flamer, with drop pod with internal console removed to better suit the Dreadnought
Land Speeder with Multi Melta and Heavy Flamer
Whirlwind
Vindicator

And here are some pics...



















But then last night I found a few more models that I purchased, to extend the flexibility of the army...





And so, I am sweating like a small dog in a butcher's shop, as I await delivery of my new toys.



TTFN


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...