All Spent Up... At Last!

Today finally broke the camel's back. I have managed to hit my spending limit.

As I had worked a double shift in the studio yesterday, my brother and I zipped down to Nottingham to Warhammer World for a spot of lunch and to grab some Adeptus Mechanicus decals. And a nice time was had, as always.

Thence I returned with a bee in my bonnet about some 20mm Arab-Israeli War models I had seen a while back. It's a period I have wanted to have a crack at for years and so mustering the last of my depleted resources (until Joy Of Six, anyway) I purchased the collection.

The following pics give you a taste but don't fully do them justice. They are very nice indeed...



Of course, now I just need to find some reasonably brisk rules. Any suggestions?


TTFN

Comments

  1. I've seen some battle reports using the 'Rock the Caspar' rules which seemed to be fun, but they seem to be anti insurgency rather than armour vs armour, so probably no good for the 1967 or 1973 conflicts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...