No Work Until Jan 5th

WHEW...

After a head down couple of weeks, I have finally finished for the year, 5 days earlier than expected.

Better still, I have managed to get a full crew for Malifaux finished, thanks to the kindness of one of my clients.

I'm really pleased with the results as I have worked on a white base coat which is so rare for me to be worth mention.

Here's a quick pic of Ophelia's Gremlin Crew. I will try to take more pics over the Xmas holidays, but I confess that having taken delivery of 5 x Chaos Dwarf Bazookas, 1 x Swivel Gun and a Mortar this week, I may be head down on those over the festive season.



TTFN

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...