10mm Eye Candy

As a full time painter, I see a lot of stuff come in and leave again, painted. But every so often I complete something that I am proud of and which catches even my own jaded eye.

Today is one of those times, as I have just completed a 10mm Elven army for the Warmaster game for a friend of a long term client.

The models are a mix of Copplestone Castings and Citadel Miniatures, and are wonderfully detailed models, if not a real b***h to paint...














Work like this does not come cheap, but if you want something special for your collection, be it historical or fictional, you can see more of my work at http:www.conflictincolour.com

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...