We Want Peace, Yet Revel In War...

I was laid there in bed, unable to sleep because of the damned arm problem I have and it struck me that we are a hypocritical group, we wargamers...

In the real world, nobody wants war, because let's face it, people get hurt and you have a right old time trying to get brick dust and the blood of your family out of 2mm static grass.

And then, on the other hand, we celebrate wars and battles that happened sometimes a millennium ago.

What's that all about?

Face it, celebrating death and destruction is tantamount to a crime against humanity. At an occult level it is a ritualistic act, inciting chaos upon the world. It also suggests a collective mental illness.

Think about it...


TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...