00 Gauge Layout Seeks Loving Home

I am seeking to sell my 00 yard layout, as I have 3 N gauge layouts under construction and I'm going with that scale from here...

72 x 18 inches, wired for both DCC and DC and currently fitted to an NCE power plate (included)

Manual points, free standing and great looking having had around 1 hour use.

All structures are fitted with the Woodland Scenics 'Just Plug' lighting system.

£450

I can include the Powercab system (again 1 hour use from new) for £75 more with genuine UK power supply.

BUYER TO COLLECT



Leave a reply here with a contact email (I have to approve the responses so only I will see the address)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...