Ral Partha Kickstarter Storms Onwards - Already 200% Funded In Under 24 Hours

Whoa!

The Ral Partha Kickstarter has already become 200% funded in 23 hours and 29 minutes!

And I was the first backer  :) :) :)

See...


(Yes, yes, I am an incurable fanboy, I know...)

You can follow the Kickstarter and place your pledges here:


Ral Partha's Chaos Wars Dwarf, Undead, Troglodyte Miniatures by Iron Wind Metals Company — Kickstarter


Its great to see classic models given life again, and ay what you like, after almost 40years these still hold their own with the best.

There's a great interview with Tom Meier, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg-GelHOZTY

And more about Chaos Wars here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrlU5Otaq7I

Now, yes, these are vids from last year, but they are great watching.


TTFN


PS: So saddened to hear that another 80s icon has passed. R.I.P Prince Rogers Nelson. 57 is no age to die.

Comments

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...