I Have You Now...

Well, after a 96 hour whistle stop tour of the UK, Parcelforce finally delivered my layout from the talented Steve Hornsey.

Superlatives escape me.

I did have high expectations, but they were blown away.

The layout is a smooth and quiet runner, the ballasting is simply divine and my sound equipped locos are running fantastically using my NCE Powercab.

I was so impressed, that I paid in full for a 12 foot layout from Steve, earlier than I had planned (yes he's THAT good) and although I have a couple of months eating baked beans ahead of me, it is going to be more than worth it.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiuSY7oTRkw&feature=youtu.be


TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...