N SCALE LAYOUT FOR SALE


N SCALE LAYOUT - £400.00

Price is for cash on collection.

Paypal will incur a £25 extra fee to cover my costs.

Undecorated, this cost me £1200 from The Fiddle Yard in January.
96 inches x 29 inches

All points are motorised via CDU, programming track on switch board
Wired for DCC. Does not include NCE controller.

Can be split into two parts (and will have to be unless buyer can lower on tackle from my studio, via the end of wall window.

To split, the hillside (plaster rocks over Celotex board with Modroc skin) will need to be cut with a razor saw. About 3 inches depth will need to be cut through and won't take more than a couple of minutes .

Should take 5 minutes, but of course a touch up will be needed.

Buyer to collect


Drop me a line here: EMAIL ME



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...