Sometimes Stupid IS Simply That - BUUURRRP!

I have in my 48 years, 4 months and 30 days on your planet, done some stupid and/or legendary things. I guess it comes from being bullied unmercifully at school, or maybe, as I suspect today, I am just prone to the odd swing in my behaviour from sober and serious to well, bloody loony.

Today, five members of the Metall Stadt Wein, Wurst Und Zinsoldat Aufklarungs Abteilung made a visit to Warhammer World in Nottingham with the intention of picking u nine or ten copies of the 30th anniversary printing of the Warhammer 40,000 Rogue Trader rules, which can only be obtained from that location.

However, earlier in the week, whilst perusing the menu for the rather wonderful 'Bugman's Bar' we
 came across this little gem:

ogre-challenges-2


Now, please... Take a moment to actually work out the stupid.ly immense size of this.

And so, two of, both I fear prized idiots, decided to give it a go. My wife, for the record looked horrified, as we watched a guy who must have been 30-35 stones break into a sweat with one of these, and I will admit that I blanched. But, nothing ventured and all that...

The order went in, money changed hands and after about 30 minutes, luncheon was served.




Fuck me, it was HUGE!

One hour later, my co diner had thrown in the towel, and I was seriously beginning to go into a state of ecstatic fever as I fought with around 3.5 pounds in weight of food.

About one hour and ten and:



Ten minutes after that and I was the sixth person ever to be awarded the certificate of supremely heroic and stupidly irresponsible gluttony.

If I ever see or smell another onion ring, I will not be responsible for the outcome. In fact, as I struggled, I think I cured myself of a love of burgers for life. No, really.

Anyway as the young lady came over with her colleague to check the result and issue the certificate, she wouldn't stop talking about food - Jesus!



Anyway, I fear I have damaged something internally and yes, I accept responsibility for my actions, but at least I have more material for my second book.

TTFN

Comments

  1. LOL you nutter, makes me feel sick just looking at that plate of food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guarantee, I'll never do anything like that again. No matter what...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow up: On reflection, I don't think that GW should be endorsing or encouraging this kind of thing. I actually screwed up my chemistry with this, and 2 weeks later I still cannot eat fried food.

    To anybody else who may be considering copying my stupidity I merely say - DON'T!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave your praise and vitriolic commentary here...

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...