Giants, Old & New

I managed to find a picture on the web, of the first Citadel Giant I painted and which took home the trophies at Salute in the 90s. Alas, he looks to be a bit battered with his right arm missing, alas, alas.



Today I have started work on my latest incarnation of the classic model, pleased to recall how you could sand the joints as easily as you could file them, on old metal models. A long, long way to go, however he's looking good so far:



Once again, I'll be using the 'Big Nose' head as it is in my opinion the most characterful.

Now I have to decide whether to keep or sell off the extras.


TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...