More Mice At The Dark Tower

OK, so strictly speaking this is not game related, but in actuality for me, it is.

The works of Graham Oakley and his Church Mice series of books are what turned me on to the imaginary, with comics coming shortly afterwards, thence to the seminal 'Giant Under The Snow' - a must read kid's book for every adult and one which I'll one day convert into a Cthulhu scenario - and eventually into gaming and the unlimited fantastic worlds which it offered.

Today I received a packet in the post from Mr Oakley, having purchased a second piece of artwork, this time from page 4 of The Church Mice And The Moon, a personal favourite amongst favourites.

So, I think I'll let the artwork do the talking:




TTFN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...