And Now, Some Serious Eye Candy For Christmas Day...

And now, I can show you all what I was working on for the 60 hours prior to my Christmas close-down. These were commissioned by William, the son old friend, Andrew Needham, as a Christmas gift.

For my part I was of course paid, but because Andy is a Grognard of many years standing in my own affections, I went a bit further to make them special and convey a son's love for his dad.

I did show these to another gamer who immediately asked for the same and was refused. I will only ever paint these once in 15mm. They are dated and signed and Will is a lad to be treasured in my opinion.
For my part, I'm proud of this unit and although it was a tight schedule, it has been a pleasure to see Andy's response today.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How, Over 40 Years Ago, A Guy Called Andy Changed My Life With 5 Words, And Other Reminiscences...

A Radioactive Wasteland? We Need Another Hero...

Oh My, This Is A Long One...